@1 month ago with 14620 notes
Flier being distributed at the protest in Ferguson. Text reads as follows:
Ad Hoc Committee for Justice on Behalf of Michael Brown
- The officer involved in the shooting death of Michael Brown be IMMEDIATELY identified.
- The same officer should be immediately fired and charged with murder.
- The Ferguson Police Department “Protocol Handbook” be distributed throughout the Ferguson community.
- The racial composition of the Ferguson Police Department should reflect the racial demographics of the community.
Upcoming Action Items:
- Keep calling the Ferguson Police Department demanding justice for Michael Brown at 314-522-3100
- On Tuesday August 12th join us in front of St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch’s office located at 100 South Central Avenue, Clayton Missouri 63105
Tasheed Youth Organization, Organization for Black Struggle (OBS), New Black Panther Party (NBPP), Moorish Science Temple, Coalition Against Police Crimes & Repression, Nation of Islam - Mosque 28, Universal African Peoples Organization (UAPO) and more to follow!
Our demands: Treat us like humans